Peek into the content marketing crystal ball and see what industry experts predict for the new year, according to a Curata infographic.
"In 2016, content marketing exits its crazy college years. Grows up. Gets a real job. Pays its own bills," states Ann Handley, author of Content Rules and Everybody Writes.
Companies will increase their investments in content marketing. "As they continue to refine their strategy, they will see this investment pay off through a higher number of sales-ready leads," predicts Curata.
This year, we will also see more varieties of content. "Interactive content will play an important role in content marketing as we strive for greater engagement and keep visitors on our site," states Ian Cleary, founder of Razor Social.
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- Having One Marketing Writer Can Be Ideal (And What to Do If That Person Leaves)
- Four Human Writing Tips That Will Make Search Bots Smile
- B2B Video Content: Top Goals, Formats, Channels, and Challenges
- 2020 B2C Content Marketing Benchmarks, Budgets, and Trends: A First Look at New Research
- How This Fitness Expert Grew Her YouTube Subscriber Count 10X in 3 Years: Lucy Wyndham Read on Marketing Smarts [Podcast]