A roundup post is a type of article that shares contributions from different sources on a specific topic. To boost the shareability of your roundup post, make sure it includes the following traits.
Numbered headlines can boost your article's popularity. "Headlines with numbers generate 36% more clicks, and odd-numbered headlines generate 20% more clicks than even," states Siege Media in the following infographic.
Also, source professional photos. "High-quality images get 121% more shares," states Siege Media.
Moreover, when using photos, make sure you display them in a consistent format throughout the article.
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- The Cure for Crummy Copy: Laura Belgray of Talking Shrimp on Marketing Smarts [Podcast]
- How to Win at Content Marketing to Generation Z
- How to Create the Right Amount of the Right Type of Content
- Storytelling, Digital Transformation, Customer Experience... and You: Contently's Joe Lazauskas on Marketing Smarts [Podcast]
- The Perfect Pitch Is Possible With Presentation Management