The digital marketing landscape is constantly evolving. New trends create new opportunities, and new technologies are developed to help support initiatives.
But managing that process of identifying a need, finding the right solution, and integrating the technology into your workflow can be difficult.
Enter the marketing technologist.
"Marketing technology must be managed holistically," state Scott Brinker and Laura McLellan in a Harvard Business Review article. "People in this role need technical depth—many have backgrounds in IT management or software development—but they must also be passionate about marketing."
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- Get Your Resume Together, It's 2020: The Must-Have Skills of Today's Marketing Leaders
- The Surprising Effects of Business vs Leisure Travel on Your Health and Wellbeing [Infographic]
- The Business Benefits of Being More Pirate: Sam Conniff on Marketing Smarts [Podcast]
- Marketing Jobs: Firms' Hiring Plans for the First Half of 2020
- What Hiring Managers Value vs. What Job Applicants Think Matters [Infographic]