The digital marketing landscape is constantly evolving. New trends create new opportunities, and new technologies are developed to help support initiatives.
But managing that process of identifying a need, finding the right solution, and integrating the technology into your workflow can be difficult.
Enter the marketing technologist.
"Marketing technology must be managed holistically," state Scott Brinker and Laura McLellan in a Harvard Business Review article. "People in this role need technical depth—many have backgrounds in IT management or software development—but they must also be passionate about marketing."
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- How Marketers Can Be Strategic Influencers, and Why Their Input Is Key for Companies [Infographic]
- 2019 Salary Guide: Pay Forecasts for Marketing, Advertising, and PR Positions
- How a Clean Office Can Boost Your Productivity [Infographic]
- Seven Key Traits of Desirable Marketing Talent
- Are You a Marketing Standout or Strikeout? Nine Tips to Help You Stand Out