The digital marketing landscape is constantly evolving. New trends create new opportunities, and new technologies are developed to help support initiatives.
But managing that process of identifying a need, finding the right solution, and integrating the technology into your workflow can be difficult.
Enter the marketing technologist.
"Marketing technology must be managed holistically," state Scott Brinker and Laura McLellan in a Harvard Business Review article. "People in this role need technical depth—many have backgrounds in IT management or software development—but they must also be passionate about marketing."
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- Caught Between Technology and Creativity: Can Marketers Strike a Balance?
- Fulfilled Marketers: Matt Snodgrass Talks With Marketing Smarts About What Makes Marketers Happy [Podcast]
- Five Marketing Tips Worth Stealing From Small-Company Marketers
- 28 of the Best Productivity Hacks for 2019 (And Beyond)
- The 2019 Hiring Outlook for Marketing and Advertising Jobs