The digital marketing landscape is constantly evolving. New trends create new opportunities, and new technologies are developed to help support initiatives.
But managing that process of identifying a need, finding the right solution, and integrating the technology into your workflow can be difficult.
Enter the marketing technologist.
"Marketing technology must be managed holistically," state Scott Brinker and Laura McLellan in a Harvard Business Review article. "People in this role need technical depth—many have backgrounds in IT management or software development—but they must also be passionate about marketing."
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- Establishing Work-Life Boundaries Is Key to Happiness: Author Carlos Hidalgo on Marketing Smarts [Podcast]
- How to Be Happier at Work [Infographic]
- The Top Characteristics of Successful SMB Leaders
- Game of Time: How to Slay Productivity-Killing Dragons [Infographic]
- The Most In-Demand Content Marketing Skills