Whether you're an experienced blogger or a newbie, you may have fallen into one (or some or all) of the following blogging traps.
Are you blogging every day? "Researching, writing, editing, and publishing a new blog post every day can burn bloggers out," according to the following WhoIsHostingThis? infographic.
Instead of publishing every day, settle for publishing regularly. "That might be 2-3 times a week or once a week," suggests WhoIsHostingThis?. "The key is consistency."
Another trap is to think that just writing a quality blog post guarantees success. "Nobody will read a blogging masterpiece if they never hear about it," states the infographic. "Quality is important, but so is marketing."
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- Requesting Rights to User-Generated Content: A Guide for Travel Brands (and Others) [Infographic]
- Why Marketers Should Invest in the Stories Format and Stories Ads, and How to Do It
- 10 Shortcuts to Gathering High-Quality Whitepaper Content
- The Biggest Deficiencies of B2B Content Marketing Programs
- Six Reasons It's Time for Brands to Replace Stock Photos With User-Generated Content