Planning to use infographics in your marketing? Then check out what characteristics the most popular infographics have in common.
"The most shared infographics have an average of 396 words," according to the following Siege Media infographic.
Also, the most popular color is blue; 47% of infographics use it. "72.95% of infographics use an identifiable color scheme," states the infographic.
Moreover, on Linked In, the industries where infographics are most popular are business and industrial (40%) and social media (24%). In Facebook, they are health (31%), entertainment (22%), and travel and tourism (10%). On Twitter, they're social media (31%), business and industrial (22%), and entertainment (10%).
To find out more about what traits make an infographic popular, tap or click on the infographic.
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- Creativity in the Time of COVID: Author and 'Innovation Thinker' Dave Birss on Marketing Smarts [Podcast]
- Strategies for B2B Executives: How to Boost Content Marketing ROI and Impact
- Why and How to Use LinkedIn Articles for Content Marketing (With Real Examples)
- Outsourcing Content Marketing? Here's How to Make That Partnership Successful
- A 12-Step Checklist for Creating Good Website Content [Infographic]