Planning to use infographics in your marketing? Then check out what characteristics the most popular infographics have in common.
"The most shared infographics have an average of 396 words," according to the following Siege Media infographic.
Also, the most popular color is blue; 47% of infographics use it. "72.95% of infographics use an identifiable color scheme," states the infographic.
Moreover, on Linked In, the industries where infographics are most popular are business and industrial (40%) and social media (24%). In Facebook, they are health (31%), entertainment (22%), and travel and tourism (10%). On Twitter, they're social media (31%), business and industrial (22%), and entertainment (10%).
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- Requesting Rights to User-Generated Content: A Guide for Travel Brands (and Others) [Infographic]
- Why Marketers Should Invest in the Stories Format and Stories Ads, and How to Do It
- 10 Shortcuts to Gathering High-Quality Whitepaper Content
- The Biggest Deficiencies of B2B Content Marketing Programs
- Six Reasons It's Time for Brands to Replace Stock Photos With User-Generated Content