Marketing that looks attractive is, well… attractive. Go figure.
So part of the formula for doing right in the digital domain is injecting useful eye candy in the pages and properties you publish.
Let's keep this simple. Rather than recite (and recycle) the myriad of mind-boggling statistics that build a case for sharpening your visual marketing skills, let's quickly review the most important reasons to think visual and explore an arsenal of killer tools that can help you get the job done with little to no budget, time, or expertise.
Make visual magic because...
- Visual content garners far more views and shares.
- It can help catapult conversion.
- People remember what they see.
- It appeals to our short attention spans.
- The overwhelming majority of communication is non-verbal.
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- Seven Tips for Building a Video Marketing Campaign
- How to Use Live Video to Market Your Business [Infographic]
- E-Commerce Holiday Content: What to Write About, and for Whom [Infographic]
- The Cure for Crummy Copy: Laura Belgray of Talking Shrimp on Marketing Smarts [Podcast]
- How to Win at Content Marketing to Generation Z