Use geolocation to identify where a subscriber is located and then deliver personalized content or offers to that user's location. Check out these geotargeting tips from a Campaigner infographic.
"Take advantage of timely events," suggests Campaigner. "Use upcoming events in a particular location as a trigger to develop localized marketing campaigns."
You can use those events to keep your brand top of mind and be part of an ongoing conversation with your customers.
"Create geo-targeted emails by using an image of a map in your email campaigns," recommends Campaigner. The maps can show the most popular stores nearby where your customers can redeem reward points.
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- The Mobile Opportunity: Recognizing the Power of Apps and the Mobile Web
- When Is the Right Time for Mobile Marketing Messages?
- The Summer Road Trip in 2019: Mobile and Social Trends [Infographic]
- Mobile Wallet Usage Around the World [Infographic]
- How to Use Augmented Reality to Attract Customers [Animated Infographic]