Create high-quality brand content that attracts and engages your customers. The following tips can help you get started.
First, zero in on your ideal target market, suggests a Microsoft infographic. You'll need to find your niche to see where your audience is. Once you know your niche, you can cater to your audience on each social media platform to join their culture, according to the infographic.
Next, you'll need to select the publishing platform that best fits your brand's aesthetics, posting needs, usability, and capabilities.
Moreover, "to ensure you reach as many people as possible, keep your eyes on the trends and other big brands in the publishing space," recommends Microsoft.
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- The Secret to Dell's Success in B2B Influencer Marketing: Konstanze Alex on Marketing Smarts [Podcast]
- How to Create Effective Sales Enablement Content
- Content Marketing That's Strong and Fit Enough to Generate ROI [Infographic]
- Can Your Content Marketing Compete? Trends for a Strong Strategy in 2019 and Beyond
- Putting the 'Letter' Back in 'Newsletter': Ann Handley Talks Writing on Marketing Smarts [Podcast]