Create high-quality brand content that attracts and engages your customers. The following tips can help you get started.
First, zero in on your ideal target market, suggests a Microsoft infographic. You'll need to find your niche to see where your audience is. Once you know your niche, you can cater to your audience on each social media platform to join their culture, according to the infographic.
Next, you'll need to select the publishing platform that best fits your brand's aesthetics, posting needs, usability, and capabilities.
Moreover, "to ensure you reach as many people as possible, keep your eyes on the trends and other big brands in the publishing space," recommends Microsoft.
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- B2B Video Content: Top Goals, Formats, Channels, and Challenges
- 2020 B2C Content Marketing Benchmarks, Budgets, and Trends: A First Look at New Research
- How This Fitness Expert Grew Her YouTube Subscriber Count 10X in 3 Years: Lucy Wyndham Read on Marketing Smarts [Podcast]
- Seven Tips for Building a Video Marketing Campaign
- How to Use Live Video to Market Your Business [Infographic]