Fall's the season for marketers to ready their subscriber base for the upcoming holiday marketing campaigns.
Follow the following tips for creating successful email campaigns this holiday season.
"Do some hand-picking and send hyperpersonalized email offers to your customers based on past purchases to stay on their radar," suggests a Campaigner infographic.
Also, "implement social sharing buttons in each email to help the wind blow your campaigns' messages to new fields."
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- How Long Does It Take to Produce a Marketing Email?
- The Email Tactics Used by Senders With High Open Rates
- 14 Ways to Use Email Marketing (Besides Sending Newsletters)
- Email Marketing and Artificial Intelligence: What's Coming and What You Need to Know
- 10 Email Subject Line Formulas to Skyrocket Your Open Rate