Fall's the season for marketers to ready their subscriber base for the upcoming holiday marketing campaigns.
Follow the following tips for creating successful email campaigns this holiday season.
"Do some hand-picking and send hyperpersonalized email offers to your customers based on past purchases to stay on their radar," suggests a Campaigner infographic.
Also, "implement social sharing buttons in each email to help the wind blow your campaigns' messages to new fields."
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- How COVID-19 Affected Email Benchmarks in 19 Industries in Spring 2020
- COVID-19 and Email Marketing: What to Do When Reopening Is on the Horizon
- What If Your Email Metrics Are Off: Who's Really Clicking on Your Emails?
- Best (And Worst) Email Signoffs During COVID-19 [Infographic]
- Five Ways to Supercharge Your Email Marketing [Infographic]