Fall's the season for marketers to ready their subscriber base for the upcoming holiday marketing campaigns.
Follow the following tips for creating successful email campaigns this holiday season.
"Do some hand-picking and send hyperpersonalized email offers to your customers based on past purchases to stay on their radar," suggests a Campaigner infographic.
Also, "implement social sharing buttons in each email to help the wind blow your campaigns' messages to new fields."
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- Email Marketing and Artificial Intelligence: What's Coming and What You Need to Know
- 10 Email Subject Line Formulas to Skyrocket Your Open Rate
- Work Email Behavior: Time, Inbox, and Usefulness Trends
- The 10 Most Mentioned Features in Email Software Reviews
- Email, Content, and SEO: A Marketing Tag-Team for 2019 and Beyond