Want to boost your referral traffic and generate more social shares from your content? Then craft engaging infographics. Here's how to get started.
First, "identify what your target audience will be interested in," states SerpLogic in its infographic. "A successful infographic will highlight the expertise of the company creating it while satisfying the interest of its audience."
Second, choose the type of infographic—static, motion, or interactive—to create.
Next, "source the content and data points for the infographic," recommends SerpLogic. "Reference all data to give credit to the original source of information."
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- The State of Webinars: Length, Engagement, and Feature Trends [Infographic]
- Win at B2B Content by Finding Your Brand Voice: Ahava Leibtag on Marketing Smarts [Podcast]
- Passive-Aggressive Popups and Other Acts of Marketing Self-Sabotage
- How to Use Search Trends for Alternative-Content Ideation in the Age of COVID-19
- Social Distancing Is Changing the Way We Write. That's a Problem.