Want to boost your referral traffic and generate more social shares from your content? Then craft engaging infographics. Here's how to get started.
First, "identify what your target audience will be interested in," states SerpLogic in its infographic. "A successful infographic will highlight the expertise of the company creating it while satisfying the interest of its audience."
Second, choose the type of infographic—static, motion, or interactive—to create.
Next, "source the content and data points for the infographic," recommends SerpLogic. "Reference all data to give credit to the original source of information."
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- Having One Marketing Writer Can Be Ideal (And What to Do If That Person Leaves)
- Four Human Writing Tips That Will Make Search Bots Smile
- B2B Video Content: Top Goals, Formats, Channels, and Challenges
- 2020 B2C Content Marketing Benchmarks, Budgets, and Trends: A First Look at New Research
- How This Fitness Expert Grew Her YouTube Subscriber Count 10X in 3 Years: Lucy Wyndham Read on Marketing Smarts [Podcast]