Want to boost your referral traffic and generate more social shares from your content? Then craft engaging infographics. Here's how to get started.
First, "identify what your target audience will be interested in," states SerpLogic in its infographic. "A successful infographic will highlight the expertise of the company creating it while satisfying the interest of its audience."
Second, choose the type of infographic—static, motion, or interactive—to create.
Next, "source the content and data points for the infographic," recommends SerpLogic. "Reference all data to give credit to the original source of information."
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- Requesting Rights to User-Generated Content: A Guide for Travel Brands (and Others) [Infographic]
- Why Marketers Should Invest in the Stories Format and Stories Ads, and How to Do It
- 10 Shortcuts to Gathering High-Quality Whitepaper Content
- The Biggest Deficiencies of B2B Content Marketing Programs
- Six Reasons It's Time for Brands to Replace Stock Photos With User-Generated Content