Want to boost your referral traffic and generate more social shares from your content? Then craft engaging infographics. Here's how to get started.
First, "identify what your target audience will be interested in," states SerpLogic in its infographic. "A successful infographic will highlight the expertise of the company creating it while satisfying the interest of its audience."
Second, choose the type of infographic—static, motion, or interactive—to create.
Next, "source the content and data points for the infographic," recommends SerpLogic. "Reference all data to give credit to the original source of information."
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- Seven Tips for Building a Video Marketing Campaign
- How to Use Live Video to Market Your Business [Infographic]
- E-Commerce Holiday Content: What to Write About, and for Whom [Infographic]
- The Cure for Crummy Copy: Laura Belgray of Talking Shrimp on Marketing Smarts [Podcast]
- How to Win at Content Marketing to Generation Z