This week in social news: Twitter's hopes are dashed as all big players bow out of a potential takeover; Facebook updates Facebook Live with sought-after scheduling feature, releases push notifications feature for apps; an introduction to Busker, the livestreaming app blending content and ecommerce; four ways B2Bs should be using Snapchat and Instagram; and much more...
Skim to stay up to speed!
1. Twitter takeover speculation ends for now
A few weeks ago, we filled you in on three or four big-name companies reportedly mulling over the purchase of Twitter, but this week brings (much) less hope for the struggling social network, with Salesforce publicly breaking up with Twitter and walking away from a bid.
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- Five Best-Practices for B2B Social Media Influencer Marketing
- LinkedIn Stories Is Almost Here: Will It Reinvent the B2B Social Media Landscape?
- Social Media Staffing: Employee, Agency, or Consultant? The Pros and Cons of Hiring Each.
- How COVID-19 Is Impacting Social Media Ad Rates and Engagement
- Before Implementing an Employee Advocacy Program, Do These Three Things