Take a journey through the world of content visualization, and find out which method may work best to captivate your audience.
"Develop concepts into images to build a visual vocabulary that defines your brand and appeals to your buyers' emotions," states Marketo in the following infographic. "You can publish them on their own, like a meme, or with accompanying text."
Visual content will help your customers remember you and your message.
For example, if you just hear a piece of information, you'll only remember 10% of it three days later. "Add a picture, and you'll remember 65%," according to Marketo.
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- Underrated Link-Building Tactics That Work Surprisingly Well [Infographic]
- The State of Webinars: Length, Engagement, and Feature Trends [Infographic]
- Win at B2B Content by Finding Your Brand Voice: Ahava Leibtag on Marketing Smarts [Podcast]
- Passive-Aggressive Popups and Other Acts of Marketing Self-Sabotage
- How to Use Search Trends for Alternative-Content Ideation in the Age of COVID-19