Take a journey through the world of content visualization, and find out which method may work best to captivate your audience.
"Develop concepts into images to build a visual vocabulary that defines your brand and appeals to your buyers' emotions," states Marketo in the following infographic. "You can publish them on their own, like a meme, or with accompanying text."
Visual content will help your customers remember you and your message.
For example, if you just hear a piece of information, you'll only remember 10% of it three days later. "Add a picture, and you'll remember 65%," according to Marketo.
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- Requesting Rights to User-Generated Content: A Guide for Travel Brands (and Others) [Infographic]
- Why Marketers Should Invest in the Stories Format and Stories Ads, and How to Do It
- 10 Shortcuts to Gathering High-Quality Whitepaper Content
- The Biggest Deficiencies of B2B Content Marketing Programs
- Six Reasons It's Time for Brands to Replace Stock Photos With User-Generated Content