Take a journey through the world of content visualization, and find out which method may work best to captivate your audience.
"Develop concepts into images to build a visual vocabulary that defines your brand and appeals to your buyers' emotions," states Marketo in the following infographic. "You can publish them on their own, like a meme, or with accompanying text."
Visual content will help your customers remember you and your message.
For example, if you just hear a piece of information, you'll only remember 10% of it three days later. "Add a picture, and you'll remember 65%," according to Marketo.
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- The Secret to Dell's Success in B2B Influencer Marketing: Konstanze Alex on Marketing Smarts [Podcast]
- How to Create Effective Sales Enablement Content
- Content Marketing That's Strong and Fit Enough to Generate ROI [Infographic]
- Can Your Content Marketing Compete? Trends for a Strong Strategy in 2019 and Beyond
- Putting the 'Letter' Back in 'Newsletter': Ann Handley Talks Writing on Marketing Smarts [Podcast]