Take a journey through the world of content visualization, and find out which method may work best to captivate your audience.
"Develop concepts into images to build a visual vocabulary that defines your brand and appeals to your buyers' emotions," states Marketo in the following infographic. "You can publish them on their own, like a meme, or with accompanying text."
Visual content will help your customers remember you and your message.
For example, if you just hear a piece of information, you'll only remember 10% of it three days later. "Add a picture, and you'll remember 65%," according to Marketo.
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- Seven Tips for Building a Video Marketing Campaign
- How to Use Live Video to Market Your Business [Infographic]
- E-Commerce Holiday Content: What to Write About, and for Whom [Infographic]
- The Cure for Crummy Copy: Laura Belgray of Talking Shrimp on Marketing Smarts [Podcast]
- How to Win at Content Marketing to Generation Z