In their lead generation efforts, successful B2B marketers use a combination of platforms and channels in their marketing mix to engage and influence prospects and convert them to buyers.
How do you compare with smart B2B marketers? Take a look at the following infographic from ToTheWeb.com to see where you stand.
The infographic categorizes the marketing/media mix into owned, earned, and paid media.
"Owned" refers mainly to company- or brand-owned websites and blogs that are rich in content and optimized for mobile and desktop browsing so that potential leads can easily access the content they're seeking.
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- Make Account-Based Marketing Work for You in 2020
- Revenue Operations: A Game-Changer for B2B Marketers
- ABM Strategies for Winning Those Big, Attractive Deals: A Three-Tiered Approach
- Your Lead Data Is Bad, Fix It With Predictive Lead Scoring
- A Guide for Creating and Optimizing B2B Content Marketing Funnels [Infographic]