In their lead generation efforts, successful B2B marketers use a combination of platforms and channels in their marketing mix to engage and influence prospects and convert them to buyers.
How do you compare with smart B2B marketers? Take a look at the following infographic from ToTheWeb.com to see where you stand.
The infographic categorizes the marketing/media mix into owned, earned, and paid media.
"Owned" refers mainly to company- or brand-owned websites and blogs that are rich in content and optimized for mobile and desktop browsing so that potential leads can easily access the content they're seeking.
Online, "earned" media often refers to high-quality inbound links, social mentions, including retweets, and generally mentions or news coverage (including by traditional media) of your brand or products/services online.
"Paid," of course, refers to the myriad of advertising channels and products available for use. For more-detailed information, click or tap on the infographic:
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- Three Account-Based Tools That B2B Companies Need Now to Lift Revenues
- How B2B Leaders Can Improve Lead Generation in Their Organizations
- Three Easy Ways to Use LinkedIn Sales Navigator for Marketing
- How to Identify and Maximize Sales Enablement ROI [Infographic]
- Close the Marketing and Sales Gap, and You'll Close More Deals