The holiday season is here, and so is the busiest time of year for retailers, including online merchants, and that means maximizing e-commerce conversions and sales during the yearend holidays.
This week, the first major shopping event, Black Friday (Nov. 25), followed by Cyber Monday (Nov. 28) together mark "the beginning of the period with heightened promotional offer," writes Ainsley Smith for Nextopia, a provider of site search, navigation, and merchandising solutions for Internet retailers.
"Retailers should be mindful of the other upcoming shopping holidays, as there are several 'shopping days' to take advantage of" during the remainder of the year, Smith adds.
The post also offers up five practical e-commerce tips and stat, via an infographic titled "Tips to Improve Your Conversion This Holiday Season."
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- 404 Errors: What Happens When Your Web Page Is Broken [Infographic]
- 10 Examples of the Best Brand-Community Landing Pages
- The High Cost of 'Inexpensive' Website Design and SEO: A Thorough Guide
- Why You Need to Boost Your Website's Page-Load Speed [Infographic]
- Five Website Conversion Principles That Will Increase Your Lead Volume