The holiday season is here, and so is the busiest time of year for retailers, including online merchants, and that means maximizing e-commerce conversions and sales during the yearend holidays.
This week, the first major shopping event, Black Friday (Nov. 25), followed by Cyber Monday (Nov. 28) together mark "the beginning of the period with heightened promotional offer," writes Ainsley Smith for Nextopia, a provider of site search, navigation, and merchandising solutions for Internet retailers.
"Retailers should be mindful of the other upcoming shopping holidays, as there are several 'shopping days' to take advantage of" during the remainder of the year, Smith adds.
The post also offers up five practical e-commerce tips and stat, via an infographic titled "Tips to Improve Your Conversion This Holiday Season."
Click or tap on the infographic for details:
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- Three Best-Practices to Align Web Development With SEO
- Median and Average Landing Page Conversion Rates for 16 Industries
- Your Guide to Incredible Landing Pages: 5 Must-Have Elements, 10 Great Examples, 5 Best-Practices
- The Challenges That Product Experience Management (PXM) Can Solve
- The Ultimate Contact Form Checklist and Guide for 2020 [Infographic]