The holiday season is here, and so is the busiest time of year for retailers, including online merchants, and that means maximizing e-commerce conversions and sales during the yearend holidays.
This week, the first major shopping event, Black Friday (Nov. 25), followed by Cyber Monday (Nov. 28) together mark "the beginning of the period with heightened promotional offer," writes Ainsley Smith for Nextopia, a provider of site search, navigation, and merchandising solutions for Internet retailers.
"Retailers should be mindful of the other upcoming shopping holidays, as there are several 'shopping days' to take advantage of" during the remainder of the year, Smith adds.
The post also offers up five practical e-commerce tips and stat, via an infographic titled "Tips to Improve Your Conversion This Holiday Season."
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- Your Guide to Incredible Landing Pages: 5 Must-Have Elements, 10 Great Examples, 5 Best-Practices
- The Challenges That Product Experience Management (PXM) Can Solve
- The Ultimate Contact Form Checklist and Guide for 2020 [Infographic]
- Three Problems Still Plaguing Online Shopping, and How to Fix Them
- 404 Errors: What Happens When Your Web Page Is Broken [Infographic]