The holiday season is here, and so is the busiest time of year for retailers, including online merchants, and that means maximizing e-commerce conversions and sales during the yearend holidays.
This week, the first major shopping event, Black Friday (Nov. 25), followed by Cyber Monday (Nov. 28) together mark "the beginning of the period with heightened promotional offer," writes Ainsley Smith for Nextopia, a provider of site search, navigation, and merchandising solutions for Internet retailers.
"Retailers should be mindful of the other upcoming shopping holidays, as there are several 'shopping days' to take advantage of" during the remainder of the year, Smith adds.
The post also offers up five practical e-commerce tips and stat, via an infographic titled "Tips to Improve Your Conversion This Holiday Season."
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- 80 Common SEO and Technical Mistakes on E-Commerce Websites [Infographic]
- 10 Overlooked B2B Optimization Opportunities to Boost Your Website
- The 5Ws of Experience-Driven Commerce [Infographic]
- What Converts? Web Landing Page Benchmarks and Trends [Infographic]
- Google Site Search Is Going Away: Three Questions to Ask Before You Replace It