Get unlimited access to all of our exclusive marketing resources
- Social, Mobile, and the Future of Sports Marketing: Michelle Andres of the Baltimore Ravens Talks to Marketing Smarts [Podcast]
Mobile online seminar broadcasts from the best minds in marketing
- Join us for this seminar and get real life examples of how marketers can rise to the challenge—continually tweaking their programs to acquire and convert the right prospects, leading to increased revenue and improved ROI. Sponsored by Silverpop. more
- Join us for this free seminar on October 1 to discover how to utilize e-marketing, mobile, and social tools to ensure optimal attendance and engagement, and maximum return on your investment. Sponsored by Cvent. To follow the conversation on Twitter for this seminar during the presentation, use the hashtag #cvent. more
- During this seminar you'll learn how to successfully create an intelligent mobile engagement program through a perfect mixture of mobile SMS strategies and tactics. Sponsored by Experian Marketing Services. more
- This PRO seminar will help you get your mobile-first plan in place by teaching you how consumers are using their mobile devices to connect with businesses! more
- Join us for this special PRO seminar and kickoff to the all-new MarketingProfs University Email Marketing Essentials and learn how you can meet the challenges of email marketing in a world gone "mocial." more
- You'll discover how two innovative companies—ScottsMiracle-Gro and Volvo Construction Equipment—integrate email, mobile and social media to attract, engage and retain customers. more
- Expert marketer Christina "CK" Kerley will take the mystery out of B2B mobile marketing show you five ways to integrate mobile into your marketing mix. more
- Mobile is becoming a powerful and personal channel for direct response marketing. Have you added it to your mix yet? Learn how! more
Mobile Take 10 Webcasts—tactical marketing know-how in just 10 minutes from subject matter experts
- In just 10 minutes, you'll learn how to power-up your social engagement with smart phone users. Brian will share with you five cutting-edge tips for deel-linking traditional web, email, and ad media directly into pages inside of today's most mobile apps. more
- In just 10 minutes, you'll learn three simple and fool-proof tips to help you create an effective mobile website. more
- In just 10 minutes, you'll learn five keys to great QR code execution, including how to use QR codes to help build a stronger brand, how to entice users to scan your code, and how to measure the success of your campaign. more
- In just 10 minutes, you'll learn five powerful SEO tips that will help get your mobile app ranked in the search engines. more
- In this Take 10 webcast, optimization expert Janet Driscoll Miller walks you through how to set up an A/B experiment in Google Website Optimizer. She demonstrates each step in the process. more
- This 10-minute webcast gives a quick rundown of the top online marketing activities, then helps you decide which ones your business should use. more
- This webcast is your guide to creating an effective plan for your digital marketing and traditional marketing activities. more
Mobile marketing guides and reports for the busy professional
- A Quick Guide to YouTube & Creating Your Own YouTube ChannelYouTube is an easy-to-use and inexpensive media platform with a gigantic reach. Learn how you can use YouTube to create awareness for your brand and connect with interested views with "A Quick Guide to YouTube & Creating Your Own YouTube Channel".
- Mobile Marketing Success StoriesMobile marketing campaigns can be inexpensive, easy to execute, and very profitable. See how 8 B2B and 11 B2C companies are using SMS, mobile websites, mobile ads, Smartphone applications, and Bluetooth marketing to achieve huge results.
- The Obama Playbook: How Digital Marketing and Social Media Won the ElectionWant to create a veritable army of customer-advocates to champion your brand? The Obama Playbook: How Digital Marketing and Social Media Won the Election shows you how the Obama campaign masterfully used new media to build awareness, engage prospects, and start a movement. It takes you step-by-step through the new media strategies of the campaign and provides actionable guidance on how you can modify each to benefit your business. Both entertaining and useful, it's an invaluable resource for the savvy marketer who wants to take full advantage of the amazing powers of new media.