What makes a MarketingProfs seminar different from the rest? The quality of our marketing experts, the actively engaged audiences, the variety and timeliness of our content… all from your favorite trusted marketing resource. Each broadcast includes time for live Q&A, too. Can't make the next one? We record every seminar so you can replay any presentation on-demand later. Nice!
Looking for a structured online marketing training curriculum with a certificate of completion? Check out MarketingProfs University.
Today's Online Seminar
Upcoming Online Seminars
Online marketing seminars we'll broadcast over the next few months
- In this PRO seminar, Sir Ken Robinson will identify the three myths about innovation that hold organizations back. Based on his personal experience working with some of the world's leading organizations in the corporate, educational, and cultural industries, Sir Ken will share basic practices that drive the most innovative organizations ahead of the pack. He'll explain the core roles of creative leaders, and present a three-tier strategy to generate systemic innovation across the whole organization. more
- In this PRO seminar, we'll move beyond the hype of storytelling and share the essential components of all good stories. You'll receive hands-on, practical advice on what to do after your story is developed and how to strategically weave it into your content marketing plan. We'll also discuss best practices on how to publish and distribute your story to increase audience engagement and improve your ROI. more
- In this PRO seminar, you'll learn how to determine and separate the most important data from the extraneous. You'll walk away with the tools to use relevant data to bring a sense of structure to the numbers, and gain the clarity and confidence to direct future marketing campaigns. more
- In this PRO seminar, we'll reveal the secrets of marketing masters and provide you with neuromarketing tactics applicable to the relationship between the brain, behavior, and marketing on the web. We'll share research, case studies, and specific neuromarketing tactics that any brand can use to better connect with their customers—including the use of social proof, psychological anchoring, and how to tap into cognitive biases in your writing. more
- In this PRO seminar, we'll cover strategies and tactics you can use to go beyond the voice of customer (VOC) research and move into voice of the competitor (VOTC) research. We'll explain how to tap into the digital world to not only identify your competitors' customers and influencers, but uncover the messages they're sending, as well as share proven best practices to help bring your marketing in line with the world around you. You'll leave this seminar armed with tools and techniques that can provide both quantitative and qualitative measures of competitor voice. more
On Demand Seminars and Take 10 Webcasts
About as long as a coffee break, each Take 10 webcast features step-by-step instructions on a narrow topic. Each short, 10-minute session is jam-packed with takeaways to jumpstart your learning. Start implementing in no time! Watch any, or all, right now ...
- Take 10: Strategic Resources to Better Manage Your Social MarketingReleased on Jan 23
- Take 10: The 10 Web Marketing Areas You Need to Focus on NowReleased on Jan 9
- Take 10: How to Develop a Dynamic Creative Briefing DocumentReleased on Jan 2
- Take 10: How to Guide Customers Through Your ContentReleased on Dec 5
- How to Develop Effective Content for Each Stage of the Buying JourneyBroadcast on Mar 13
- MarketingProfs Makeover: The Chemistry of the Landing PageBroadcast on Feb 27
- How to Create Marketing Plans that Cross Channels and Deliver ResultsBroadcast on Jun 6
- Getting Flexible: Working Content into Responsive DesignBroadcast on Apr 18
- Five Tips for Creating Email Subject Lines that Increase ConversionsBroadcast on Apr 17
- Eight Secrets to More Successful Collaboration Between Sales and MarketingBroadcast on Dec 12