What makes a MarketingProfs seminar different from the rest? The quality of our marketing experts, the actively engaged audiences, the variety and timeliness of our content… all from your favorite trusted marketing resource. Each broadcast includes time for live Q&A, too. Can't make the next one? We record every seminar so you can replay any presentation on-demand later. Nice!
Looking for a structured online marketing training curriculum with a certificate of completion? Check out MarketingProfs University.
Upcoming Online Seminars
Online marketing seminars we'll broadcast over the next few months
- In this PRO seminar, we'll cover strategies and tactics you can use to go beyond the voice of customer (VOC) research and move into voice of the competitor (VOTC) research. We'll explain how to tap into the digital world to not only identify your competitors' customers and influencers, but uncover the messages they're sending, as well as share proven best practices to help bring your marketing in line with the world around you. You'll leave this seminar armed with tools and techniques that can provide both quantitative and qualitative measures of competitor voice. more
- In this PRO seminar, we'll provide you with 10 tips and actions you can implement immediately to do more with your data—no expensive tools required! Whether you have an analytics team or you have no support at all, we'll show you how to get more from your data and so you can stop struggling and start gaining valuable insight. more
- In this PRO seminar, you'll learn several approaches to integrating email into the lead nurturing, prospect qualification, and customer progression process at every stage of the sales funnel. We'll explore how content marketing is a key component of the process, and why marketing automation and triggered emails are critical to success. more
- In this PRO seminar, we'll discuss modern strategies and sales tools for aligning your marketing campaigns to support sales goals and show you how to identify sales-ready leads using behavioral scoring. You'll learn specific techniques to predict future lead handoffs, hold sales accountable for passed leads, and put safety nets in place to catch any that fall through the cracks. more
- In this PRO seminar, Andrew Davis will discuss five simple secrets to create a hook—a twist on a familiar theme designed to entrap or ensnare your audience. He'll share personal lessons learned that you can apply to your content strategy and teach you the A-to-Zs to building your list, driving new revenue, and solidifying a true relationship with an ever-growing fanbase. more
On Demand Seminars and Take 10 Webcasts
About as long as a coffee break, each Take 10 webcast features step-by-step instructions on a narrow topic. Each short, 10-minute session is jam-packed with takeaways to jumpstart your learning. Start implementing in no time! Watch any, or all, right now ...
- Take 10: How to Create Calls-to-Action That Drive ConversionsReleased on Feb 20
- Take 10: Hire, Outsource, or DIY—How to Assess Your Marketing NeedsReleased on Jan 30
- Take 10: Strategic Resources to Better Manage Your Social MarketingReleased on Jan 23
- Take 10: The 10 Web Marketing Areas You Need to Focus on NowReleased on Jan 9
- How to Develop Effective Content for Each Stage of the Buying JourneyBroadcast on Mar 13
- MarketingProfs Makeover: The Chemistry of the Landing PageBroadcast on Feb 27
- How to Create Marketing Plans that Cross Channels and Deliver ResultsBroadcast on Jun 6
- Getting Flexible: Working Content into Responsive DesignBroadcast on Apr 18
- Five Tips for Creating Email Subject Lines that Increase ConversionsBroadcast on Apr 17
- Eight Secrets to More Successful Collaboration Between Sales and MarketingBroadcast on Dec 12
- Brain Science and Web MarketingFeb 26, 2015