Online Marketing Seminars
What makes a MarketingProfs online marketing seminar different from the rest? The quality of our marketing experts, the actively engaged audiences, the variety and timeliness of our content… all from your favorite trusted marketing resource. Each broadcast includes time for live Q&A, too. Can't make the next one? We record every seminar so you can replay any presentation on-demand later. Nice!
Looking for a structured online marketing training curriculum with a certificate of completion? Check out MarketingProfs University.
Upcoming Online Seminars
Online marketing seminars we'll broadcast over the next few months
- In this PRO seminar, we'll show you how to write email copy that converts. Joanna Wiebe will review PRO member-submitted emails and show you how to blend the art of creative copy with the science of conversion optimization to generate more revenue and profit for your business. You'll leave with the tools to convert more subscribers into fans, more fans into customers, and more customers into happy referrers. more
- In this PRO seminar, you'll learn how influencer content programs tap industry voices that buyers trust, and align with brands to deliver on both thought leadership and customer acquisition goals. While there are many opinions and approaches to influencer marketing, we'll cover the three proven approaches B2B marketers can take to satisfy buyers across the sales experience. more
- In this PRO seminar, you'll learn about Badge, a first-of-its-kind skills assessment system that will help you discover your natural presenter type—so you can dazzle any audience on any topic any time. We'll also share lessons from past and present speakers who have mastered the art and science of presentations. You'll leave with actionable tips on how to discover and improve your communication style to achieve your greatest success. more
- In this PRO seminar, we'll share examples of companies using conversation research to drive product innovation, address customer experience issues, and inform messaging and communications. You'll leave with a practical approach to help you begin mining your online conversations to discover important data and insights. more
On Demand Seminars and Take 10 Webcasts
About as long as a coffee break, each Take 10 webcast features step-by-step instructions on a narrow topic. Each short, 10-minute session is jam-packed with takeaways to jumpstart your learning. Start implementing in no time! Watch any, or all, right now ...
- Take 10: A Step-by-Step Guide to Launching an Employee Advocacy ProgramReleased on Sep 23
- Take 10: Seven Steps to a Successful Re-Engagement CampaignReleased on Sep 9
- Take 10: How to Create and Leverage Testimonial VideosReleased on Aug 26
- Take 10: Four Essentials for Successful Event PlanningReleased on Aug 5
- 53 Content Marketing Hacks to Double Your Engagement RatesBroadcast on May 5
- MarketingProfs University: SEO—How Customer Experience Impacts SearchBroadcast on Aug 13
- Words That Stick: How to Make Your Brand GoogleableBroadcast on Aug 6
- How to Develop Effective Content for Each Stage of the Buying JourneyBroadcast on Mar 13
- MarketingProfs Makeover: The Chemistry of the Landing PageBroadcast on Feb 27
- How to Build a Successful Content Marketing PlanBroadcast on Apr 23
- Hooked: How to Create Addictive Content for Your BrandBroadcast on Apr 16
- Brain Science and Web MarketingBroadcast on Feb 26