What makes a MarketingProfs seminar different from the rest? The quality of our marketing experts, the actively engaged audiences, the variety and timeliness of our content… all from your favorite trusted marketing resource. Each broadcast includes time for live Q&A, too. Can't make the next one? We record every seminar so you can replay any presentation on-demand later. Nice!
Looking for a structured online marketing training curriculum with a certificate of completion? Check out MarketingProfs University.
Upcoming Online Seminars
Online marketing seminars we'll broadcast over the next few months
- In this dynamic and inspiring PRO seminar, Dan Roam shows how, with a little planning and practice, making an extraordinary presentation can be easy and fun—both for you, and more importantly, for your audience. We'll discuss storylines, the use of visuals, and see examples from Dan's own work. You'll gain an understanding of how to add inspiration to your talks, and walk away with a simple set of tools for creating more exciting presentations. more
- In this PRO seminar, Alexis will share personal lessons learned from co-founding reddit, the world's largest platform for online communities. He'll discuss how he built hipmunk (a travel search comparison tool) in a crowded industry, and created Breadpig, a thriving community to support creatives in the age of crowdfunding—all with next to no marketing budget. more
- In this PRO seminar, Sir Ken Robinson will identify the three myths about innovation that hold organizations back. Based on his personal experience working with some of the world's leading organizations in the corporate, educational, and cultural industries, Sir Ken will share basic practices that drive the most innovative organizations ahead of the pack. He'll explain the core roles of creative leaders, and present a three-tier strategy to generate systemic innovation across the whole organization. more
On Demand Seminars and Take 10 Webcasts
About as long as a coffee break, each Take 10 webcast features step-by-step instructions on a narrow topic. Each short, 10-minute session is jam-packed with takeaways to jumpstart your learning. Start implementing in no time! Watch any, or all, right now ...
- Take 10: How to Guide Customers Through Your ContentReleased on Dec 5
- Take 10: How to Drive New Business With SEOReleased on Nov 21
- Take 10: How to Gain More Search Visibility From Blog PostsReleased on Nov 14
- Take 10: Five Scannable Hot Spots in Your Copy That Boost ResponseReleased on Nov 7
- How to Develop Effective Content for Each Stage of the Buying JourneyBroadcast on Mar 13
- MarketingProfs Makeover: The Chemistry of the Landing PageBroadcast on Feb 27
- How to Create Marketing Plans that Cross Channels and Deliver ResultsBroadcast on Jun 6
- Getting Flexible: Working Content into Responsive DesignBroadcast on Apr 18
- Five Tips for Creating Email Subject Lines that Increase ConversionsBroadcast on Apr 17
- Eight Secrets to More Successful Collaboration Between Sales and MarketingBroadcast on Dec 12