What makes a MarketingProfs seminar different from the rest? The quality of our marketing experts, the actively engaged audiences, the variety and timeliness of our content… all from your favorite trusted marketing resource. Each broadcast includes time for live Q&A, too. Can't make the next one? We record every seminar so you can replay any presentation on-demand later. Nice!
Looking for a structured online marketing training curriculum with a certificate of completion? Check out MarketingProfs University.
Upcoming Online Seminars
Online marketing seminars we'll broadcast over the next few months
- In this PRO seminar, we'll explore why and how marketing communications need to be adjusted to exude the same simplicity, empathy, and imperfection that exist in human nature. We'll uncover why so many marketers struggle to truly connect with people via social media, and provide you with tips to really connect with people on a human level. more
- In this PRO seminar, we'll cover the principles of using visual content and how it can contribute to your overall marketing mix. We'll discuss the key elements to creating visual content that drives traffic, and provide you with tactical tips on how to achieve maximum impact in minimum time. more
- MarketingProfs University: Customers Trump Analytics—Why Email Marketing is About People, Not MetricsIn this PRO seminar, we'll cover the latest email trends and research, and dive into specific examples of email branding, acquisition, loyalty, and retention strategies. You'll learn how to maximize the return on your efforts through improved writing techniques, a deeper understanding of user groups and behaviors, and much more! more
On Demand Seminars and Take 10 Webcasts
About as long as a coffee break, each Take 10 webcast features step-by-step instructions on a narrow topic. Each short, 10-minute session is jam-packed with takeaways to jumpstart your learning. Start implementing in no time! Watch any, or all, right now ...
- Take 10: How to Interpret Data to Create Great ContentReleased on Sep 26
- Take 10: No More Boring Blogs—Top Five Content Ideas for Your B2B BlogReleased on Aug 22
- How to Develop Effective Content for Each Stage of the Buying JourneyBroadcast on Mar 13
- MarketingProfs Makeover: The Chemistry of the Landing PageBroadcast on Feb 27
- How to Create Marketing Plans that Cross Channels and Deliver ResultsBroadcast on Jun 6
- Getting Flexible: Working Content into Responsive DesignBroadcast on Apr 18
- Five Tips for Creating Email Subject Lines that Increase ConversionsBroadcast on Apr 17
- Eight Secrets to More Successful Collaboration Between Sales and MarketingBroadcast on Dec 12