What makes a MarketingProfs seminar different from the rest? The quality of our marketing experts, the actively engaged audiences, the variety and timeliness of our content… all from your favorite trusted marketing resource. Each broadcast includes time for live Q&A, too. Can't make the next one? We record every seminar so you can replay any presentation on-demand later. Nice!
Looking for a structured online marketing training curriculum with a certificate of completion? Check out MarketingProfs University.
Upcoming Online Seminars
Online marketing seminars we'll broadcast over the next few months
- In this PRO seminar, we'll show you how to craft a well-planned social media engagement strategy that best fits your organization's goals and the needs of your target customers. You'll also learn how to develop metrics to help gauge and improve success over time, and the importance of regularly reviewing your strategy. more
- In this PRO seminar, we'll discuss modern strategies and sales tools for aligning your marketing campaigns to support sales goals and show you how to identify sales-ready leads using behavioral scoring. You'll learn specific techniques to predict future lead handoffs, hold sales accountable for passed leads, and put safety nets in place to catch any that fall through the cracks. more
- In this PRO seminar, Andrew Davis will discuss six simple secrets to create a hook—a twist on a familiar theme designed to catch and keep your audience's attention. He'll share personal lessons learned that you can apply to your content strategy and teach you the A-to-Zs to building your list, driving new revenue, and solidifying a true relationship with an ever-growing fanbase. more
- In this PRO seminar, we'll share the key factors for content marketing success and the core components of a content marketing strategy. You'll leave with some advanced tactics you can implement immediately to help you stand out and achieve success from your content marketing. more
- In this PRO seminar, LinkedIn expert Viveka von Rosen will review member-submitted Company Pages and make suggestions that will have an immediate impact. You'll see examples of companies doing it right and those that could benefit from a bit more TLC when it comes to their Company Pages. We'll also discuss the elements of a well-designed page—from what to include in your Company Description to how to properly add images—and how to use your page to stimulate prospect relationships and drive more business. more
On Demand Seminars and Take 10 Webcasts
About as long as a coffee break, each Take 10 webcast features step-by-step instructions on a narrow topic. Each short, 10-minute session is jam-packed with takeaways to jumpstart your learning. Start implementing in no time! Watch any, or all, right now ...
- Take 10: Three Tricks to Create Killer Pay-per-Click Ad CopyReleased on Mar 20
- Take 10: How to Create a Social Media Listening StrategyReleased on Mar 13
- Take 10: How to Create Calls-to-Action That Drive ConversionsReleased on Feb 20
- How to Develop Effective Content for Each Stage of the Buying JourneyBroadcast on Mar 13
- MarketingProfs Makeover: The Chemistry of the Landing PageBroadcast on Feb 27
- How to Create Marketing Plans that Cross Channels and Deliver ResultsBroadcast on Jun 6
- Getting Flexible: Working Content into Responsive DesignBroadcast on Apr 18
- Five Tips for Creating Email Subject Lines that Increase ConversionsBroadcast on Apr 17
- Eight Secrets to More Successful Collaboration Between Sales and MarketingBroadcast on Dec 12