Content is the most powerful marketing tool at your disposal—but with increasingly fierce competition between businesses, brands are finding it harder to distinguish themselves from their rivals.
However, custom content has become the secret ingredient in business success. Here are five reasons why you should consider creating custom content.
1. Custom content will make your brand stand out from the abundance of competitors
Here's an astonishing fact: 27,000,000 pieces of content are shared each day. Recently, marketing expert Mark Schaefer brewed-up a storm with his piece on content shock. Mark argued that the world of content writing is becoming oversaturated; with more than 27 million pieces of content being shared day-in and day-out, average, run-of-the-mill content has stopped attracting customers.
Competition between content is fierce. For your brand and business to stand out, you need to invest time and money into creating unbeatable content that appeals specifically to a certain audience. Consistency and quality are now paramount to success, and businesses can no longer get away with low-quality, sporadic articles. Killer custom content that speaks directly to a niche is what will differentiate your brand from others and prevent your business from getting buried.
2. More people will notice your brand through social media channels because of custom content
According to a research, interesting content is one of the top three reasons people follow brands on social media. Custom content is vital to bringing in passionate audience. Isn't that the most exciting reason of all?
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- Requesting Rights to User-Generated Content: A Guide for Travel Brands (and Others) [Infographic]
- Why Marketers Should Invest in the Stories Format and Stories Ads, and How to Do It
- 10 Shortcuts to Gathering High-Quality Whitepaper Content
- The Biggest Deficiencies of B2B Content Marketing Programs
- Six Reasons It's Time for Brands to Replace Stock Photos With User-Generated Content