What can marketers expect in the new year?
Here's a look at some predictions of what to expect and what to consider, based on an infographic from WebDAM:
—Marketing teams will spend $135 billion dollars on new digital marketing collateral in 2014.
—78% of CMOs think custom content is the future of marketing, and so "marketers will use dynamic content to deliver highly personalized experiences to the right audience at the right time," according to WebDAM.
—Internet advertising will make up nearly 25% of the entire ad market by 2015.
To find out more about what to expect in 2014, check out the following infographic:
Continue reading "20 Captivating Marketing Statistics That Will Drive 2014 [Infographic]" ... Read the full article
MarketingProfs provides thousands of marketing resources, entirely free!
Simply subscribe to our newsletter and get instant access to how-to articles, guides, webinars and more for nada, nothing, zip, zilch, on the house...delivered right to your inbox! MarketingProfs is the largest marketing community in the world, and we are here to help you be a better marketer.
Sign in with your preferred account, below.
You may like these other MarketingProfs articles related to Marketing Strategy:
- How to Spark Customer Delight in Unexpected Places
- 15 Data Fallacies to Avoid [Infographic]
- What Will a Cookieless Future Look Like Five Years On?
- How Cookie Loss Is Affecting Enterprise Marketing Strategies
- How Superior Product Experiences Can Fuel Exceptional Customer Experiences: Three Considerations
- Never Stop 'Dating' Your Customer: Three Ways to Nurture Relationships