What can marketers expect in the new year?
Here's a look at some predictions of what to expect and what to consider, based on an infographic from WebDAM:
—Marketing teams will spend $135 billion dollars on new digital marketing collateral in 2014.
—78% of CMOs think custom content is the future of marketing, and so "marketers will use dynamic content to deliver highly personalized experiences to the right audience at the right time," according to WebDAM.
Know someone who would enjoy it too? Share with your friends, free of charge, no sign up required! Simply share this link, and they will get instant access…
You may like these other MarketingProfs articles related to Marketing Strategy:
- Your Evolving Value Proposition: How to Recognize It and Get Ahead of Agency Competitors
- The State of Digital Marketing for the Manufacturing Industry [Infographic]
- How B2B Marketers Can Shift to Buying Groups in Three Months or Less
- Direct Mail Marketing's Top Advantages and Challenges
- How Marketers Can Use Identity Graphs to Understand Their Customers Better
- It's Time to Start Thinking of B2B Marketing as an Investment