As technology continues shaping the way marketers engage with customers, traditional marketing efforts are being eclipsed by digital marketing platforms and strategies.
Digital marketing allows us to understand target audiences, craft content and delivery methods, measure analytics, and strategize for the future in ways never before possible. Companies that have not yet adopted digital marketing methodologies and technologies are finding themselves behind the curve.
Bridging the Digital Marketing Divide
Many marketing organizations are trying to keep up with the changing landscape by making incremental forays into digital marketing strategy using existing marketing staff. Other companies have seen early successes with digital campaign experiments and are excited to explore further. And some companies are increasingly finding themselves on the outside looking in—wondering how to get started with digital marketing campaigns in the first place.
If your organization is anywhere on this continuum, you might have wondered how to get from where you are today to the integrated digital marketing organization you envision. Moreover, assembling the right team and resources must be cost-effective and strategically aligned with the goals of the business.
Reasons to Outsource
In response to those challenges, outsourcing digital marketing talent is an increasingly popular way for companies to bridge the digital marketing divide.
Though outsourcing can sometimes have negative connotations, in this case it just means bringing onboard experts who come with specific skill sets and experience with the latest digital marketing technologies and platforms.
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- 10 Ways to Build Trust With Employees [Infographic]
- How to Get to Great Ideas by Pushing Past the Obvious: Dave Birss Talks to Marketing Smarts [Podcast]
- Overcoming Isolation to Boost Employee Engagement: 'Back to Human' Author Dan Schawbel on Marketing Smarts [Podcast]
- How to Grow Your Company Fast: 'Scale or Fail' Author Allison Maslan on Marketing Smarts [Podcast]
- How to Put the 'Function' in Cross-Functional Teams [Infographic]