From releases to rumors, a lot is happening in mobile this week:
1. Facebook launched Home, something that's just short of an OS.
2. Meanwhile, Apple faces the daunting challenge of re-envisioning its iOS.
3. Then came the release of an Aberdeen Group report that reminded us Windows mobile exists.
What marketers should know this week:
- How Facebook ads are going to get more visibility (and get more specific)
- What Apple's supposed changes will mean for your next app design
- What to think about when creating B2B mobile experiences