Brands are flocking to Vine and Instagram video.
A reasonable question to ask is, Why is everyone so suddenly crazy for mobile video?
What marketers need to know...
Mobile video creation and consumption have exploded, thanks mainly to faster wireless networks, changing mobile habits with on-the-go viewing, and powerful built-in cameras on devices.
It's not just users who are smitten with video: 75% of marketers plan to increase their branded video content budgets this year. Within minutes of Instagram's video launch, Lululemon posted yoga videos and The Gap shared a word game.
Via Vine, Regal Entertainment is teasing summer movies and Lowes is filming helpful how-tos; and GE is attaching quirky Vines to promoted Tweets. Mobile Marketer says Vine tweets have doubled in the past two months, signaling brand opportunities.
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- Seven Ways to Catapult Conversion for Mobile
- The Do's and Donâ€™ts of SMS Marketing [Infographic]
- The Time and Cost of Mobile Application Development [Infographic]
- How to Use Mobile Marketing for Your Business [Infographic]
- Why Your Company Needs a Chatbot (and How to Get One): Bot Academy Founder Andrew Warner on Marketing Smarts [Podcast]