I naively jumped right in to see how webinars can help build my business.
Unfortunately, the first time I hosted a webinar, or attempted to, two people showed up. Needless to say, I was less than excited.
I actually managed to get about 100 people to attend the second webinar I hosted. However, not a single person hired me at the end of the webinar.
We've all been there. At some point, we've all asked "What if I host a webinar and no one shows up?" And we've all hosted webinars that generated an underwhelming number of sales.
In the three years since I hosted my first webinar, I've worked relentlessly to improve my attendance and conversion percentage.
I've boiled the winning formula down to a five-step process:
- Be credible.
- Create an interesting topic.
- Create great content.
- Send out an offer page.
- Follow up with an email sequence.
Here's the breakdown.
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- Three Effective Ways to Address a Soft Marketing Pipeline in Challenging Times
- How to Attract Buyers in the Modern Business-to-Business Market
- Fewer Deals, More Video: How COVID-19 Is Impacting Sales Professionals
- Sales Presentation Skills: How to Measure and Evaluate Your Salespeople
- Account-Based Marketing Ad Match Rates Explained [Infographic]