I naively jumped right in to see how webinars can help build my business.
Unfortunately, the first time I hosted a webinar, or attempted to, two people showed up. Needless to say, I was less than excited.
I actually managed to get about 100 people to attend the second webinar I hosted. However, not a single person hired me at the end of the webinar.
We've all been there. At some point, we've all asked "What if I host a webinar and no one shows up?" And we've all hosted webinars that generated an underwhelming number of sales.
In the three years since I hosted my first webinar, I've worked relentlessly to improve my attendance and conversion percentage.
I've boiled the winning formula down to a five-step process:
- Be credible.
- Create an interesting topic.
- Create great content.
- Send out an offer page.
- Follow up with an email sequence.
Here's the breakdown.
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- What's Your Post-Tradeshow Plan? Six Tips for a Successful Follow-Up Campaign
- Six Things Stalling Your Account-Based Marketing Strategy, and How to Fix Them
- Lead Management for ABM Is Not What You Think It Is: Six Key Differences
- The State of B2B Marketing Data Quality in 2018
- Influencing B2B Sales: Buyers' Favorite Conferences, Social Networks, and Analysts