Company: Fairytale Brownies
Contact: Hilary Lee, Web designer
Location: Phoenix, AZ
Industry: Gourmet food gifts
Annual revenue: $9,400,000
Number of employees: 35
Does a name like Fairytale Brownies guarantee a happy ending? Hardly. But that hasn't stopped the Phoenix-based gourmet gift company from cooking up win-win solutions that continue to feed its bottom line and satisfy consumer preferences.
Recently, for example, the company launched a company blog with content that speaks directly to the brownie-related topics that users are most actively searching for on the Web.
That approach is working to build more personal connections with consumers while also improving the company's rankings on search engines, introducing new customers to its business and increasing sales.
Fairytale Brownies sells gourmet brownie gifts primarily via catalog and e-commerce. In 2008, it endeavored to improve its natural search engine rankings in order to draw in new customers and, at the same time, reduce its paid-search advertising costs.
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- Micro-Influencer Trends: Platform, Format, and Compensation Preferences
- Do Consumers Think Instagram Should Hide Likes?
- Social Video in 2020: The Viewpoints of Marketers and Consumers [2 Infographics]
- Ethics and Social Media Influencers: What Consumers Expect
- A Detailed LinkedIn Guide for Small Businesses [Infographic]