Small business decision-makers who use social media say they do so because of the convenience and speed with which they can access business-relevant information, according to a study by Business.com. In addition, those leaders who rely on social media for business purposes use on average 5.9 different social media resources.
The study found that among small business decision-makers who use social media for business information:
- 67% access webinar or podcast information.
- 63% use ratings and reviews of business products and services.
- 61% visit company profile pages on sites such as Facebook, Twitter, and LinkedIn.
Below, additional study findings issued by Business.com.
Top Social Media Resources by Industry
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- Instagram Stories 101: What Marketers Need to Know [Infographic]
- Using Influencer Marketing on LinkedIn for World Domination (And Brand Awareness): Goldie Chan on Marketing Smarts [Podcast]
- The Next Big Influencer Platforms and Trends in Social Media Engagement
- The Paid Social Platforms Marketers Plan to Invest In
- How (and Why) to Humanize Your Brand: Author Carlos Gil on Marketing Smarts [Podcast]