Small business decision-makers who use social media say they do so because of the convenience and speed with which they can access business-relevant information, according to a study by Business.com. In addition, those leaders who rely on social media for business purposes use on average 5.9 different social media resources.
The study found that among small business decision-makers who use social media for business information:
- 67% access webinar or podcast information.
- 63% use ratings and reviews of business products and services.
- 61% visit company profile pages on sites such as Facebook, Twitter, and LinkedIn.
Below, additional study findings issued by Business.com.
Top Social Media Resources by Industry
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- Five Things Micro-Influencers Want Brands to Understand in 2019
- Get Started on Your Social Media Plan (Because It Matters to Your Customer Marketing)
- Instagram Benchmarks for Brands: Engagement, Hashtag, and Emoji Trends
- Facebook Reactions, Shares, and Comments: A 2018 Year in Review [Infographic]
- Six Lead Generation Tactics to Use in Your Social Media Channels