The number of business reporting malware and spam attacks by cybercriminals on popular social networks rose sharply during 2009, posing a risk to users and the companies they work for, according to a report from Sophos.
Below, other findings from the Sophos Security Threat Report: 2010.
Spam attacks via social networking sites increased sharply during the year, with 57.0% of companies reporting such spam in December 2009, up 70.6% from the 33.4% reported in April 2009.
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- Eight Practical Yet Powerful KPIs for Measuring Influencer Performance
- Facebook Image Sizes and Dimensions Cheat Sheet [Infographic]
- How to Set Up and Use Your Small Business Instagram Profile [Infographic]
- 15 Tips and 9 Tools to Boost Your Instagram Video Marketing
- The Value in Going Viral (And Five Steps to Improve Your Odds)