Visits to Facebook accounted for 10.28% of US Internet traffic in the week ended November 13, 2010, up 63.5% from the same period a year earlier, according to according to Experian's Hitwise Intelligence.
Google accounted for 7.21% of US Internet traffic during the period, up 5.7% from a year earlier. Third-ranked YouTube gained 1.27 percentage points in market share, from 1.92% in November 2009 to 3.19% in November 2010, up 66.1%
Just six months earlier, Facebook reached another milestone, surpassing Google in the US to become the most-visited website of the week ended March 13, 2010.
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- A Timeline of Select Social Media Platforms [Infographic]
- How Effective Is Your Brand on Social Media? Here's How You Can Measure That.
- How to Plan Your Social Media Marketing: Four Tools for Approvals, Workflow, and Collaboration
- 21 Instagram Stats Every E-Commerce Brand Should Know [Infographic]
- Five Things Micro-Influencers Want Brands to Understand in 2019