Visits to Facebook accounted for 10.28% of US Internet traffic in the week ended November 13, 2010, up 63.5% from the same period a year earlier, according to according to Experian's Hitwise Intelligence.
Google accounted for 7.21% of US Internet traffic during the period, up 5.7% from a year earlier. Third-ranked YouTube gained 1.27 percentage points in market share, from 1.92% in November 2009 to 3.19% in November 2010, up 66.1%
Just six months earlier, Facebook reached another milestone, surpassing Google in the US to become the most-visited website of the week ended March 13, 2010.
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- Rate Card: How Much Social Influencers Charge Brands
- How Twitter's Algorithm Works (And How to Make It Work for You) [infographic]
- The Online Platforms With the Greatest Amount of Offensive Content [Infographic]
- The Top Influencers on Pinterest [Infographic]
- Social Media Image Sizes in 2019 [Infographic]