Nearly one-quarter of Twitter users (22.5%) account for 90% of all tweets posted on the popular microblogging site, while a small hard-core group of Twitter users (2.2%) account for over one-half (58.3%) of tweet activity, according to a study by Sysomos.
Most Twitter users (80.6%) have issued fewer than 500 tweets, while only 2.7% have made more than 5,000 tweets.
Below, other findings from the Sysomos report titled Inside Twitter, based on Twitter activity of 20 million Twitter users in 2010.
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- The Most Annoying Types of People on the Internet [Infographic]
- Brand Posts on Instagram: Engagement and Frequency Trends
- TikTok: The Next Big Thing in Video Marketing? [Infographic]
- Less Facebook, More Snapchat: How Social Media Habits Vary Among Generations
- Eight Practical Yet Powerful KPIs for Measuring Influencer Performance