Nearly one-quarter of Twitter users (22.5%) account for 90% of all tweets posted on the popular microblogging site, while a small hard-core group of Twitter users (2.2%) account for over one-half (58.3%) of tweet activity, according to a study by Sysomos.
Most Twitter users (80.6%) have issued fewer than 500 tweets, while only 2.7% have made more than 5,000 tweets.
Below, other findings from the Sysomos report titled Inside Twitter, based on Twitter activity of 20 million Twitter users in 2010.
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- Five Best-Practices for B2B Social Media Influencer Marketing
- LinkedIn Stories Is Almost Here: Will It Reinvent the B2B Social Media Landscape?
- Social Media Staffing: Employee, Agency, or Consultant? The Pros and Cons of Hiring Each.
- How COVID-19 Is Impacting Social Media Ad Rates and Engagement
- Before Implementing an Employee Advocacy Program, Do These Three Things