Twitter is emerging as the leading social platform among the world's largest corporations: 77% of the Fortune Global 100 (FG100) have a Twitter account, while 61% have a Facebook page, according to a report by Burson-Marsteller.
Although FG100 companies are reaching relatively smaller audiences with Twitter, growing numbers are using the platform more interactively, rather than simply broadcasting messages, the study found.
Twitter and Facebook are the top two social platforms among the 2010 FG100 companies, followed by YouTube (57%) and corporate blogs (36%).
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- Eight Practical Yet Powerful KPIs for Measuring Influencer Performance
- Facebook Image Sizes and Dimensions Cheat Sheet [Infographic]
- How to Set Up and Use Your Small Business Instagram Profile [Infographic]
- 15 Tips and 9 Tools to Boost Your Instagram Video Marketing
- The Value in Going Viral (And Five Steps to Improve Your Odds)