Twitter is emerging as the leading social platform among the world's largest corporations: 77% of the Fortune Global 100 (FG100) have a Twitter account, while 61% have a Facebook page, according to a report by Burson-Marsteller.
Although FG100 companies are reaching relatively smaller audiences with Twitter, growing numbers are using the platform more interactively, rather than simply broadcasting messages, the study found.
Twitter and Facebook are the top two social platforms among the 2010 FG100 companies, followed by YouTube (57%) and corporate blogs (36%).
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- Instagram Stats Every Marketer Needs to Know in 2019 [Infographic]
- Why People Follow (And Unfollow) Brands on Social Media
- Rate Card: How Much Social Influencers Charge Brands
- How Twitter's Algorithm Works (And How to Make It Work for You) [infographic]
- The Online Platforms With the Greatest Amount of Offensive Content [Infographic]