Most marketers understand the value of good customer data, but they still struggle to organize and use it effectively: 62% cite "turning data into action" as their top marketing issue in 2011, according to a report by Unica.
Some 90% of surveyed marketers say Web data is very important or somewhat important in driving campaign decisions.
Even so, only 41% of marketers say they now use Web data to help them make such decisions; another 35% say they plan to do so in the next 12 months.
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- How to Become a Data-Driven Company (Without a Data Scientist): Linda Schumacher on Marketing Smarts [Podcast]
- Forget ROAS, It's All About ROMI Now
- A Better Way to Gauge Sales Lift: Closed-Loop Measurement
- What You Need to Know About GDPR and Data Privacy: Lisa Loftis of SAS Talks to Marketing Smarts [Podcast]
- The Marketing Metrics That Matter to the Bottom Line