The most popular source of a scanned QR code was a printed magazine or newspaper, with nearly one-half (49.4%) of mobile audiences scanning QR codes from that source, followed by product packaging (35.3%).
More than one-quarter of mobile users (27.4%) scanned a code from a website via PC and 23.5% scanned codes from a poster/flyer/kiosk.
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- Boost Your Open Rates With Messaging Apps [Infographic]
- The Mobile Opportunity: Recognizing the Power of Apps and the Mobile Web
- When Is the Right Time for Mobile Marketing Messages?
- The Summer Road Trip in 2019: Mobile and Social Trends [Infographic]
- Mobile Wallet Usage Around the World [Infographic]