Nearly six in ten (56%) Facebook users who "like" brands on the social networking site say they are more likely to recommend a brand to friends after becoming a fan, compared with one-third (36%) of brand fans who say they're not likely to do so, according to a study by Constant Contact and Chadwick Martin Bailey.
Below, additional findings from a study by Constant Contact and Chadwick Martin Bailey, which explores how Facebook users who are friends of brands interact with those brands on Facebook.
Buying Behaviors of Fans
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- Before Implementing an Employee Advocacy Program, Do These Three Things
- Influencer Marketing Strategy in 2020: What You Need to Know [2 Infographics]
- How the Fastest-Growing US Companies Are Using Social Media
- Seven Social Media Content Trends for 2020 and Beyond [Infographic]
- Micro-Influencer Trends: Platform, Format, and Compensation Preferences