Nearly six in ten (56%) Facebook users who "like" brands on the social networking site say they are more likely to recommend a brand to friends after becoming a fan, compared with one-third (36%) of brand fans who say they're not likely to do so, according to a study by Constant Contact and Chadwick Martin Bailey.
Below, additional findings from a study by Constant Contact and Chadwick Martin Bailey, which explores how Facebook users who are friends of brands interact with those brands on Facebook.
Buying Behaviors of Fans
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- Four Types of Influencers for Your Influencer Marketing Campaigns
- On Social Media, a Little Brand Personality Goes a Long Way
- Instagram Stories 101: What Marketers Need to Know [Infographic]
- Using Influencer Marketing on LinkedIn for World Domination (And Brand Awareness): Goldie Chan on Marketing Smarts [Podcast]
- The Next Big Influencer Platforms and Trends in Social Media Engagement