Nearly six in ten (56%) Facebook users who "like" brands on the social networking site say they are more likely to recommend a brand to friends after becoming a fan, compared with one-third (36%) of brand fans who say they're not likely to do so, according to a study by Constant Contact and Chadwick Martin Bailey.
Below, additional findings from a study by Constant Contact and Chadwick Martin Bailey, which explores how Facebook users who are friends of brands interact with those brands on Facebook.
Buying Behaviors of Fans
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- Five Best-Practices for B2B Social Media Influencer Marketing
- LinkedIn Stories Is Almost Here: Will It Reinvent the B2B Social Media Landscape?
- Social Media Staffing: Employee, Agency, or Consultant? The Pros and Cons of Hiring Each.
- How COVID-19 Is Impacting Social Media Ad Rates and Engagement
- Before Implementing an Employee Advocacy Program, Do These Three Things