Websites that display Twitter sharing buttons are linked to on Twitter nearly seven times more often than sites that do not display tweet buttons, according to a study by BrightEdge of some 4 million randomly sampled Twitter messages in August 2011.
Among the 10,000 largest websites, those that feature Twitter share buttons were, on average, mentioned in 27 tweets that contained a link back to the site, whereas those not featuring tweet buttons were mentioned on average in four tweets that contained a link back to the site.
Below, additional findings from the September issue of the BrightEdge SocialShare Analysis.
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- How Effective Is Your Brand on Social Media? Here's How You Can Measure That.
- How to Plan Your Social Media Marketing: Four Tools for Approvals, Workflow, and Collaboration
- 21 Instagram Stats Every E-Commerce Brand Should Know [Infographic]
- Five Things Micro-Influencers Want Brands to Understand in 2019
- Get Started on Your Social Media Plan (Because It Matters to Your Customer Marketing)