Websites that display Twitter sharing buttons are linked to on Twitter nearly seven times more often than sites that do not display tweet buttons, according to a study by BrightEdge of some 4 million randomly sampled Twitter messages in August 2011.
Among the 10,000 largest websites, those that feature Twitter share buttons were, on average, mentioned in 27 tweets that contained a link back to the site, whereas those not featuring tweet buttons were mentioned on average in four tweets that contained a link back to the site.
Below, additional findings from the September issue of the BrightEdge SocialShare Analysis.
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- Facebook Image Sizes and Dimensions Cheat Sheet [Infographic]
- How to Set Up and Use Your Small Business Instagram Profile [Infographic]
- 15 Tips and 9 Tools to Boost Your Instagram Video Marketing
- The Value in Going Viral (And Five Steps to Improve Your Odds)
- Four Types of Influencers for Your Influencer Marketing Campaigns