Among marketing and ad executives surveyed, 43% also expect investments in Twitter marketing to rise, while 41% expect an uptick in Google+ spend, 38% in LinkedIn spend, and 36% in YouTube spend.
Only 4% of marketing and ad execs plan to reduce investments in Facebook, and 5% plan to decrease spend each on Twitter, Google+, LinkedIn, and YouTube.
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- Five Best-Practices for B2B Social Media Influencer Marketing
- LinkedIn Stories Is Almost Here: Will It Reinvent the B2B Social Media Landscape?
- Social Media Staffing: Employee, Agency, or Consultant? The Pros and Cons of Hiring Each.
- How COVID-19 Is Impacting Social Media Ad Rates and Engagement
- Before Implementing an Employee Advocacy Program, Do These Three Things