Among marketing and ad executives surveyed, 43% also expect investments in Twitter marketing to rise, while 41% expect an uptick in Google+ spend, 38% in LinkedIn spend, and 36% in YouTube spend.
Only 4% of marketing and ad execs plan to reduce investments in Facebook, and 5% plan to decrease spend each on Twitter, Google+, LinkedIn, and YouTube.
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- Eight Practical Yet Powerful KPIs for Measuring Influencer Performance
- Facebook Image Sizes and Dimensions Cheat Sheet [Infographic]
- How to Set Up and Use Your Small Business Instagram Profile [Infographic]
- 15 Tips and 9 Tools to Boost Your Instagram Video Marketing
- The Value in Going Viral (And Five Steps to Improve Your Odds)