Though online marketing is still a work in progress for many organizations, most corporate management teams are fully supportive of digital investments, driven by the benefits of improved marketing ROI, stronger customer analytics, and richer online engagement, according to a new report by the Chief Marketing Officer (CMO) Council.
Below, additional findings from the 2012 CMO Council Survey.
Online marketing is still a work in progress
Among senior-level marketers surveyed, only 9% say they've reached a highly evolved and proven digital marketing strategy, whereas a plurality (36%) admit their efforts are a random web of loosely connected and poorly integrated point solutions.
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- COVID-19's Impact on Marketers' Content, Investment, and Targeting Strategies
- Five Measures for Proving the ROI of Your Employee Advocacy Efforts
- The Future of Marketing Events in the Age of COVID-19
- B2B Brands: Five Marketing Strategies to Come Out of the Recession Strong
- COVID-19's Impact on Digital Agencies' Revenue and Leads