Despite the rapid growth of Pinterest, some 44% of ad and marketing executives surveyed say they have no interest in using the social networking site for business purposes, according to a new survey by The Creative Group.
Only 7% of ad and marketing execs say they now use the image-driven social site for business purposes, and another 10% say they plan to do so in the future.
Nearly one in five ad and marketing execs (18%) haven't heard about Pinterest.
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- Five Best-Practices for B2B Social Media Influencer Marketing
- LinkedIn Stories Is Almost Here: Will It Reinvent the B2B Social Media Landscape?
- Social Media Staffing: Employee, Agency, or Consultant? The Pros and Cons of Hiring Each.
- How COVID-19 Is Impacting Social Media Ad Rates and Engagement
- Before Implementing an Employee Advocacy Program, Do These Three Things