In Sept. 2012, Google Sites, driven by YouTube, ranked as the top online video content property, with 150.3 million unique viewers; Americans viewed 9.4 billion video ads, with each top 5 video ad property delivering more than 1 billion video ads; and video music channel VEVO maintained its top YouTube-partner ranking with 48.8 million viewers, according to data from the comScore Video Metrix service.
Google Sites ranked as the top online video content property with 150.3 million unique viewers, followed by Yahoo Sites with 57.4 million, AOL with 53.8 million, VEVO with 50.3 million, and Facebook with 46.4 million.
Overall, some 181.4 million US Internet users watched more than 39.4 billion online content videos in September with Google Sites generating the highest number of content views at 13.1 billion, followed by AOL with 741 million.
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- How Consumers Discover New Retail Brands
- How Connected Devices Are Reshaping Consumer Behavior in 2019 [Infographic]
- What 4.7 Billion Interactions Reveal About Customer Experience: Mark Smith of Kitewheel on Marketing Smarts [Podcast]
- Marketing Beyond Millennials: Connecting With Generation Z
- Brands Teens Like: Top Clothing, Social Media, and Video Brands [Infographic]