US mobile local advertising revenues will grow from $1.2 billion in 2012 to $9.1 billion in 2017—at a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 49.3%—according to the US Local Media Forecast (2012-2017), issued by BIA/Kelsey, an adviser to companies in the local media industry.
Mobile search is forecast to be the dominant ad format, growing to $5.7 billion in 2017. The forecast comprises advertising placed in mobile search, display, and video, and commercial SMS.
Below, additional details from BIA/Kelsey's US Local Media Forecast (2012-2017).
Mobile US local advertising is forecast to increase from 0.9% of local media ad revenues in 2012 to 6.1% in 2017:
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- Eight Common Campaign Management Mistakes Agencies Make
- The Anatomy and Current State of Programmatic Advertising [Infographic]
- Five Simple Programmatic Strategies to Drive More Leads
- Advertising During the COVID-19 Outbreak: What Audiences Want
- Going Beyond Google to Gain New Customers With Search Advertising