Furthermore, the weekly audience size of traditional AM/FM radio grew from 223 million to 243 million over the past year, and time spent listening remained approximately the same at two hours a day, the survey also found.
The study, titled The Infinite Dial 2013: Navigating Digital, polled Americans across the country about their use of digital platforms and media.
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- Five Ways to Keep Marketing Even If Your Marketing Budget Is Quarantined
- B2B Decision-Maker Survey: COVID-19's Impact on Marketing, Buying, and Sales
- Survive or Thrive? CEOs Must Invest Now in Marketing
- The Seven Worst ABM Mistakes (And How to Fix Them)
- A Direct Effect: Direct Mail + Digital = Better Marketing Results [Infographic]