Internet advertising revenues in the United States totaled a record $10.31 billion in the fourth quarter of 2012, an increase of 12% from the third quarter of 2012 and up 15% from the fourth quarter of 2011, according to a report by IAB and PwC.
Mobile revenue surged 111% in 2012 to $3.4 billion, building on 2011’s record-breaking 149% year-over-year rise to $1.6 billion. Mobile accounted for 9% of total Internet ad revenue in 2012.
Below, additional key findings from the IAB Internet Advertising Revenue Report:
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- 50+ Retargeting Statistics Marketers Should Know [Infographic]
- How to Boost Your YouTube Strategy With Bumper Ads [Infographic]
- Attention-Grabbers: Five Publicity Lessons From Unique Billboard Ads
- Tips for Online Listings That Grab Attention and Generate Sales [Infographic]
- The Ins and Outs of Amazon Advertising (And Why You Should Try It): Timothy Seward on Marketing Smarts [Podcast]