Internet advertising revenues in the United States totaled a record $10.31 billion in the fourth quarter of 2012, an increase of 12% from the third quarter of 2012 and up 15% from the fourth quarter of 2011, according to a report by IAB and PwC.
Mobile revenue surged 111% in 2012 to $3.4 billion, building on 2011’s record-breaking 149% year-over-year rise to $1.6 billion. Mobile accounted for 9% of total Internet ad revenue in 2012.
Below, additional key findings from the IAB Internet Advertising Revenue Report:
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- Eight Common Campaign Management Mistakes Agencies Make
- The Anatomy and Current State of Programmatic Advertising [Infographic]
- Five Simple Programmatic Strategies to Drive More Leads
- Advertising During the COVID-19 Outbreak: What Audiences Want
- Going Beyond Google to Gain New Customers With Search Advertising