Some 81% of moms would buy more from a brand if rewarded, and over 50% are willing to engage with a brand on Facebook and other social media platforms if provided incentive, according to a recent report by PunchTab.
What type of rewards do moms want? 80% of those polled said they prefer financial rewards, such free products or gift cards, and 67% said they would be interested in receiving perks associated with elite status, such as free shipping or branded merchandise.
Below, key findings from the report, Scoring Points With Mom, which was based on an online survey of 647 moms.
Actions for Rewards
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- Meet the Parennials (Millennial Parents)
- Super Bowl Viewers: Demographic, Device, and Ad Trends [Infographic]
- The Most Annoying Types of People on the Internet [Infographic]
- The Next Decade of E-Commerce: A Shift From Intent to Discovery
- The 2019 Holiday Shopping Season: Spend, Timing, and Channel Trends