Social media delivered the highest quality users in ad campaigns during the first quarter of 2013, performing 65% better than the industry overall and 33% better than the next best channel, according to a recent report by Aggregate Knowledge.
Coming off the high season of 4Q12, portals had the lowest cost of any channel in 1Q13—performing 2.5X better than the indexed industry average.
Below, additional findings from the Global Media Intelligence Report, which compared the cost, reach, influence customer engagement levels of various digital media channels:
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- Eight Common Campaign Management Mistakes Agencies Make
- The Anatomy and Current State of Programmatic Advertising [Infographic]
- Five Simple Programmatic Strategies to Drive More Leads
- Advertising During the COVID-19 Outbreak: What Audiences Want
- Going Beyond Google to Gain New Customers With Search Advertising