YouTube holds the top spot for future plans, with 69% of marketers saying that they plan to increase their use this year. Podcasting could also see significant growth—while only 5% of marketers are currently podcasting, 24% plan on increasing their activities in 2013.
Below, additional key findings from the 2013 Social Media Marketing Industry Report, which surveyed more than 3000 marketers to understand how they are using social media:
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- How Effective Is Your Brand on Social Media? Here's How You Can Measure That.
- How to Plan Your Social Media Marketing: Four Tools for Approvals, Workflow, and Collaboration
- 21 Instagram Stats Every E-Commerce Brand Should Know [Infographic]
- Five Things Micro-Influencers Want Brands to Understand in 2019
- Get Started on Your Social Media Plan (Because It Matters to Your Customer Marketing)