Landing pages running $500 giveaway contests generate 700% more email subscribers than landing pages not running contests, according to a recent study by Incentivibe, a company that provides shared contest services.
Other key highlights from the study, which was based on data collected between March 15 and April 15 from three million visitor interactions on 100 websites that ran monthly giveaways, include:
- Sundays had the highest rate of visitors becoming email subscribers, while Wednesdays had the lowest rate.
- 11 p.m. ET had the highest rate of visitors converting into email subscribers, followed by 9 p.m ET.
- Contests were especially effective for the fashion industry—companies in that vertical saw 11 times more email subscribers, compared with 7 times more across all industries.
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- Your Giant Email Marketing Statistics Guide [Infographic]
- How to Choose the Most Appealing Images for Your Email and Content Marketing
- Groundhogs, Coffee, and Oktoberfest: Top-Performing Unconventional Email Themes
- Five Email Trends and Best-Practices for 2019
- Four Steps to Ensure Your Email Campaigns Work