The report, which was based on a survey of more than 400 B2B content seekers around the world, also found that valued content is widely shared within buyer organizations. Some 28% of respondents share content with more than 100 colleagues and 59% forward content to more than 25 people.
Below, additional key findings from the report, Better Lead Yield in the Content Marketing Field.
Trusted Sources of Content
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- Nine Cringey Mistakes in Marketing Writing and Content
- How to Deliver Personalized Content at Scale No Matter Your Marketing Strategy
- The Secret to Dell's Success in B2B Influencer Marketing: Konstanze Alex on Marketing Smarts [Podcast]
- How to Create Effective Sales Enablement Content
- Content Marketing That's Strong and Fit Enough to Generate ROI [Infographic]