The report, which was based on a survey of more than 400 B2B content seekers around the world, also found that valued content is widely shared within buyer organizations. Some 28% of respondents share content with more than 100 colleagues and 59% forward content to more than 25 people.
Below, additional key findings from the report, Better Lead Yield in the Content Marketing Field.
Trusted Sources of Content
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- Your Guide to Video Marketing: Crack the Video Code [Infographic]
- The Worst SEO Mistake You Can Make: Ignoring Content Distribution
- Direct Response Copywriting: How to Craft Copy That Converts [Infographic]
- How to Make Your Content Work Harder: Seven Fatty Phrases to Avoid in Your Writing
- The Proverb Effect (And How Marketers Can Use It): Author Ron Ploof on Marketing Smarts [Podcast]