Moreover, though 90% of bloggers say they use an advertising network, only 17% say it is their biggest revenue source.
Most bloggers surveyed (60%) charge fees to work with brands or publish sponsored content. Fees range from $25 to $500 for most brand marketing activities, including reviews, giveaways, online events, posting sponsored content, and blogging on a brand's behalf.
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- How to Align Sales and Content Marketing Teams
- Content Marketing Has Become Risky Business: How to Win in a Data-Driven World
- The Most Annoying Things About Brands' Content
- How to Integrate Influencer and Emotional Marketing to Improve Your Content Program
- Empathy Mapping for Marketing Content: What It Is and How to Do It Well