Moreover, though 90% of bloggers say they use an advertising network, only 17% say it is their biggest revenue source.
Most bloggers surveyed (60%) charge fees to work with brands or publish sponsored content. Fees range from $25 to $500 for most brand marketing activities, including reviews, giveaways, online events, posting sponsored content, and blogging on a brand's behalf.
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- Top 10 Video Trends [Infographic]
- Six Tips to Ensure Your B2B Content Marketing Efforts Are Not Wasted
- Why You Need to Produce Original Research: B2B Marketing Forum Speaker Clare McDermott on Marketing Smarts [Podcast]
- Three Less-Popular Content Marketing Tactics That Still Generate Traffic, Links, and Social Shares
- The 7 Deadly Sins of B2B Content: GoToWebinar's Daniel Waas on Marketing Smarts [Podcast]