Promoting a webinar more than seven days before the event can increase audience size 36%, even though most registrants sign up within a week of the scheduled date, according to a recent report by ON24.
In addition, the study, which was based on an analysis of more than 2,300 webinars from 500 organizations, found that sending a final email within 24 hours of the start time can increase registration 37%.
Below, additional key findings from the ON24 Webinar Benchmarks Report.
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- How to Use Storytelling to Transform Your B2B Content Marketing: Bobby Lehew on Marketing Smarts [Podcast]
- Why a Picture Really Is Worth a Thousand Words According to Neuroscience
- How to Create a Content Strategy for COVID-19 (or Other Crises) in Five Steps
- Eight Talking Points to Justify Your Content Budget During COVID-19 [Infographic]
- Eight Ways Your Content Marketing Might Be Sabotaging Your SEO