Technology buying decisions made by small businesses are influenced more by attitudes and beliefs than by demographic factors such as industry, revenue, and years in business, according to a recent report from Infusionsoft.
The study, which was based on a nationwide survey of nearly 1,200 small businesses with 25 or fewer employees and revenue of more than $100,000, identified four distinct types of small business technology buyers: Strivers, Customizers, Maximizers, and Supporters. Each group, segmented based on similar attitudes and beliefs, makes up roughly a quarter of all buyers.
Below, key insights and data points for each segment identified by the study.
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- The Most Annoying Types of People on the Internet [Infographic]
- The Next Decade of E-Commerce: A Shift From Intent to Discovery
- The 2019 Holiday Shopping Season: Spend, Timing, and Channel Trends
- Halloween by the Numbers: 2019 Statistics for Marketers [Infographic]
- Trust and Privacy: Reaching Today's Connected Customers [Infographic]