Over half of consumers (54%) report that the new Gmail Tabs feature hasn’t affected the amount of time they spend viewing promotional messages from their favorite brands, according to a recent report by StrongView.
However, 40% of consumers say they spend less time viewing promotional messages since the rollout of the feature, which automatically filters inbox messages to various tabs for US Gmail users.
Only 7% of survey respondents say they spend more time viewing messages since Tabs was introduced; however, 15% of younger users (age 18-24) say so.
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- What If Your Email Metrics Are Off: Who's Really Clicking on Your Emails?
- Best (And Worst) Email Signoffs During COVID-19 [Infographic]
- Five Ways to Supercharge Your Email Marketing [Infographic]
- What Makes a Best-in-Class Email Marketer? These Six Things.
- Email Responsiveness: Build Trust, Sell More (And More Often) [Infographic]