The report found that 40% of small businesses outsource their TV and radio ads. The next most commonly outsourced marketing activities are search engine optimization (35% of survey respondents), online banner ads (23%), website development (22%), and local print ads (20%).
Below, additional key findings from the report, which was based on data from a survey of 1,305 US small businesses and nonprofits.
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- Marketing Events in a Post-Pandemic World: Opportunities for Innovation
- Digital Transformation During COVID-19: How Can Marketers Lead the Way?
- What B2B Buyers Want From Tech Vendors Right Now
- Five Ways to Keep Marketing Even If Your Marketing Budget Is Quarantined
- B2B Decision-Maker Survey: COVID-19's Impact on Marketing, Buying, and Sales