In the next three to five years, the vast majority of CMOs want to integrate their cross-channel touchpoints (87%), enhance their use of analytics to capture customer insights (83%), and use social networks to foster collaboration (78%), the IBM Global C-suite Study found.
CMOs aren't alone: Four-fifths of CIOs aim to digitize their front offices within the next few years to sync with customers more effectively, and 84% plan to add new mobile means of interacting with customers, according to the research.
However, despite recognizing the importance of technological changes, C-suite leaders are struggling to strike the right balance between the social, digital, and physical worlds, IBM said.
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- COVID-19 Impact on Business, and Digital Marketing Initiatives [Infographic]
- Marketing Events in a Post-Pandemic World: Opportunities for Innovation
- Digital Transformation During COVID-19: How Can Marketers Lead the Way?
- What B2B Buyers Want From Tech Vendors Right Now
- Five Ways to Keep Marketing Even If Your Marketing Budget Is Quarantined